African Shea Butter 100% Natural 16oz
- Pure, raw, unrefined shea butter from West Africa
- Hand processed by village women
- Color of the shea butter may vary by batch and by season
- Packaged in a resealable plastic container
African Shea Butter is made from the nut of the African Shea tree. It contains a rich amount of fatty acid which renders it far superior to cocoa butter. This fatty acid is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea Butter provides all the essential vitamins needed to make skin look and feel smoother, softer and most importantly, healthier. Its therapeutic properties protect the skin from wind, cold, sun and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea Butter fights the effects of aging and repairs rough , damaged skin.
COLOR AND TEXTURE OF THIS PRODUCT MAY CHANGE DUE TO CHANGE IN WEATHER CONDITIONS, IT MAY BECOME LIGHTER OR DARKER .THIS IS NORMAL!
100% Unrefined Shea Butter Grade AAA
African Shea Oil is used therapeutically for the following skin conditions:
1. Dry Skin - Shea Oil helps prevent ashy skin, chapping, chafing, rashes, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, skin cracks, and tough or rough skin (especially feet and elbows).
2. Wrinkles - It helps aging soft skin tissue to firm up. Rejuvenates skin cells and cleans pores. Can be used on all skin types.
3. Skin Irritations - Minor skin irritations including: allergies, insect bites, frostbites, sunburns, burns, and small skin wounds all respond positively to Shea Oil treatment.
4. Dry Hair and Scalp - Apply to hair and scalp to add moisture to dry, brittle hair; to prevent weak hair from breaking, fading or thinning out; to prevent dandruff; and revitalize split ends. Shea Oil will protect hair from the damaging rays of the sun, hair dryers, perms and dyes
5. Arthritis and Rheumatism - Shea Oil is deeply penetrating and heating to soothe painful joints and aching muscles.
6. Sun protection - Shea Oil can be used as a sunscreen.
7. Sensitive Skin - For infants or people with highly sensitive skin, Shea Oil is a natural alternative. The chemical composition of Shea Oil is close to vernix, the substance found on newborns at birth.
8. Stretch Marks - Shea Oil is excellent for the prevention and treatment of stretch marks and other kinds of scar tissue.
9. Massage - African Shea oil is the ultimate in skin nourishment has the best "slide" and consistency for massage therapy.
100% Shea Butter, Vitamin E & F from vegetable source.
Ideal for dry or aging skin.
Natural Shea Butter can granulate and change in colour (become lighter or darker shade)due to temperature changes. These granules will disappear as warmed and rubbed in your hand.
-Cruelty free-No animal testing-Vegan-Paraben free-Gluten free