Essential Alkaline Diet Cookbook: 150 Alkaline Recipes to Bring Your Body Back to Balance
Find a healthy balance in your body's pH levels with the 30-day meal plan from The Essential Alkaline Diet Cookbook.
Why eat according to pH? The Alkaline Diet helps create more alkaline environments in our bodies, which can combat diet-related diseases. Serving a number of lifestyle benefits, the Alkaline Diet improves bone health, cholesterol, blood pressure, cardiovascular health, and much more. With ailment-specific recipes and a 30-day meal plan to ensure success, The Essential Alkaline Diet Cookbook makes cooking balanced, nourishing meals easier than ever.
The Essential Alkaline Diet Cookbook offers:
- 150 Satisfying Recipes that will naturally bring your system back to balance with low-sodium, low-sugar, low-fat, high-fiber, and antioxidant rich meals
- 30-Day Meal Plan for supporting your immune system, thyroid, or kidneys
- An Essential Overview of the Alkaline Diet, including a handy list of the alkaline or acidic values of nearly 200 foods
Alkaline Diet recipes include: Almond-Quinoa Muffins, Quinoa and Avocado Salad, Vegetable Potpie, Championship Chili, Lovers' Lasagna.
Taste the benefits of a pH balanced diet with The Essential Alkaline Diet Cookbook.
- Paperback: 228 pages
- Publisher: Rockridge Press; Gld edition (January 30, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1623155231
- ISBN-13: 978-1623155230
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.6 ounces ()
About the Author
ROCKRIDGE PRESS is a trusted voice in health and diet publishing a wide variety of lifestyle guides and cookbooks, including The New York Times best seller Paleo for Beginners, The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook, The Mediterranean Diet Plan and the Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook. Our authors take pride in publishing thoughtful, well-researched books that help readers make positive lifestyle changes and build permanent healthy habits. Headquartered in Berkeley, California, Rockridge Press is situated in the heart of one of the healthiest regions in the world, the San Francisco Bay Area.