Dried Figs ORGANIC -rich in fiber, antioxidants, potassium, and magnesium. No added sulfurs, sugars, syrups 2.5 lbs
- Figs have a higher overall mineral profile than any other common fruit or vegetable. They are particularly high in calcium, iron, potassium, and zinc, key nutrients for a healthy pregnancy.
- The high potassium content of figs may help to control blood pressure and therefore, the hypertension associated with preeclampsia, a dangerous pregnancy condition.
- The mineral content of figs closely resembles that of human breast milk!
- Figs have the highest fiber content of any common fruit. Rich in both insoluble and soluble fiber, figs really help to mitigate the constipation so common during pregnancy.
- Figs contain a proteolytic enzyme that also aids in digestion, which is naturally slowed during pregnancy.
- Figs are highly alkaline, and therefore alkalizing, which has been shown to help curb cravings. This may help control those less-than-healthy urges that can sabotage a healthy pregnancy diet.
- Figs are high in vitamin B6, which has long been thought to be beneficial in alleviating morning sickness.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.