Fonio All Natural Ancient African Super Food Alkaline Vegan -Grown in West Africa (Case of 4)
Fonio is highly rich in amino acids and iron. It is also very nutritious for pregnant women and children. It is free of gluten and is a great alternative for gluten-intolerant people, in particular those living with Celiac Disease. Due to its high fiber content, this grain is also recommended for the elderly, and for people suffering from digestive problems. Moreover, because of its insulin secreting properties, Fonio products have found that diabetics are their key customers.
Fonio is richer in calcium, magnesium, zinc and manganese than other grains. This grain also contains high levels of methionine and cystine, amino acids essential to our health which our body cannot produce on its own. Fonio grains can play a vital role in nourishing human health. These nutrients are missing in today's major cereals.
Fonio does not contain any glutamine or gladding proteins which are the constituents of gluten, making this cereal suitable for people with gluten intolerance.
Fonio is the most nutritious of all grains. Not only does this crop deserve much greater recognition, it has a big future. It is one of the world's best-tasting cereals.
Health and Nutritional Value of Fonio Grain
• Highly rich in amino acids and iron, its tiny grains are very nutritious for pregnant women and children.
• The husked grain of fonio contains 8-10 % proteins, 85% carbohydrates, 4% fats and 1% ash.
• Fonio grains are immensely rich in methionine, cystine and other amino acids which play a vital role in nourishing human health. These nutrients are missing in today's major cereals.
• The protein analysis of white fonio in comparison with a whole egg is: 7.3 percent of methionine, 46 percent of lysine, 72% isoleucine, 90-100% of valine, tryptophan, threonine, and phenylalanine, 127% of leucine; 175% of total sulfur; and 189 percent for methionine.
• Furthermore, fonio does not contain any glutenin or gliadin proteins which are the constituents of gluten, making this cereal suitable for people with gluten intolerance.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.